Saturday, January 02, 2010

Marhaba 2 0 1 0



I welcome 2010 with an outlook that's pure of hope, faith and prayers that it will be a good year for me. Though according to the chinese horoscope, the year of the tiger for snakes will be a little too complicated and not a smooth ride. Grrrr! I'm optimistic! I believe that everything will just turn out fine!

Here are some events that happened from New Year till today.


Forecast for 2010



The Snake likes to make slow and steady progress and the Year of the Tiger will find him swept along with unexpected developments – they need to adapt and keep up the pace. On the career front, the Snake will have quite a bit of competition and needs to stay ahead of the game in order to be in line for any promotions or career advancement opportunities. He needs to seek advice from those who can help and not appear too independent – working with colleagues will pay off handsomely during the year. Money management will be crucial during the Year of the Tiger and with careful planning, they should have little to worry about. Time spent with loved ones, either on a well-earned holiday or at home, will rejuvenate the Snake’s spirit during a busy and intense year. February through April will favor work endeavors and promotion. July through December will offer many opportunies for single Snakes to meet a special romantic partner. Travel looks most likely during March and June through August, with fun and romance well starred. Snakes can be shy and loners, but the Year of the Tiger will ensure they have many happy social events to attend.




Predictions said that for this year, Aries/Ram/Snake needs to be extra cautious because this is not our year. Well, according to Zenaida Seva- Ong, famous astrologer in the Philippines, We still have the power to change our destiny, horoscope is just a guide! I believe!


Concert of Rihanna was a blast, jam-packed! at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi. Fireworks display was spectacular... 10 Million Dirhams, gone in less than 10 minutes (JK). Spare some millions to me!









My first flight for 2010, Muscat, Oman, Cabin Manager Orsi from Hungary, joined few months behind me, now Cabin Manager! Good for her, she's pretty and nice, hope she'll maintain that attituted. Delayed flight due to L2 door inop! and its a new Airbus 320, but mind you, the aircraft is beautiful! New inflight entertainment system, fresh smell but for how long, few more flights to the sub-continent and viola, it will be like the old aircrafts we have. (JK)




Got a message yesterday that ZARA will have S A L E today! And I didn't reserve a single item, why.. Shhhhh! Time for a cool change! But for the rest, YALLAH go now and spend your hard earn money there, up to 65% discount. We visited Marina Mall and it was crowded, guys were shopping like crazy! ... Stop me!







And another sad news for me, my favorite housemate to be on top 4 for Pinoy Big Brother was evicted moments ago. Rica got only 10% + votes versus Paul Jake of 12%+, actually for this week nominees, none of them was worthy to be evicted, Sam, PJ, Yohan and Rica, all were contributors in making the house fun, lively and worth watching! And since Rica went out! I'm not sure if I will have the strength to watch PBB, hmm...Too many eye-candies remaining!




I'll surely miss her in the big brother house!




Paul Jake from Cebu



Johan from Manila



Rich Girl- Sam Pinto got the highest votes, she's safe!

Well, that's it for now, I need to sleep now, because tomorrow, I need to be inspired, as in Inspired Training for Coral Economy Service. 2 years and 2 months now and we're still in economy... Oh well, " patience is a virtue, right! "

Sweet dreams for me, goodnight !

I LVoe! 

No comments: